Ok... everyone seems to be asking me the same question.. Did you update the blog yet? I'm sorry to upset all of you, but this week was nuts! And because of that I will tell all of you what my week was like so you have a better understanding..
1. Sunday the Sandler family got home from Mass. and needed to unpack everything and put it away asap since we have no idea when people will want to come and see the house. This needless to say is a pain in the butt! Also, my niece Grace was in town from Arizona so we went to my parents for dinner.
2. Monday, my student teacher started to observe/work in my classroom. Therefore I am always on my toes because I want to set a good impression and I want her to be able to do the best she can as well. Monday night we hung out with Randy and Grace because they were going back to Arizona Tuesday morning. Monica also had to get groomed.
3. Tuesday after Scott got home from work I went back to school late-night to get my classroom ready and in order because I was getting observed the next day (yes on Halloween).
4. Wednesday- aka Halloween. I got observed by the principal, had the Halloween party/parade at school, attempted to take Nate trick or treating (that was fun!), then took Nate all over Middlesex County to see everyone. By the end of the night Nate, Scott and I were all very cranky and tired but we had lots of candy. :)
5. Thursday- 1/2 day at school so that teachers can hold daytime conferences. Then I came home, got things ready for Nate and Scott. Then went back to school for night conferences. Who ever thought of putting conferences, especially night ones, in the same week of Halloween should be punished because it was a terrible idea! Got home just in time to watch Grey's and then went to bed.
6. Friday- Today- AH Sweet Friday. Today was the longest school day ever, although I have to say, meeting at the Pine Tavern was a special treat. Just a small one that meant a lot. A treat to celebrate an upcoming week off with Nate. A needed vaca to catch up on everything! Whoever thought of a week off in the beginning of November was a genius and I thank you with a sigh of relief that this week is finally over.
So my friends and family, as you can see, I have been very busy and now with the vacation in my future, I promise you all that I will update the blog and the pics as soon as I can. But for tonight, I am taking the night off!! GOOD-NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment