Nate is a lucky boy. He gets special treats more than anyone I know and last week was no exception. My brother Randy (who lives in Arizona with Susan and their three girls) had to go to a meeting in NYC for his company American Express. We were all excited for his short visit even if it was for work. However on this out of the ordinary visit he got to bring a special guest...his middle daughter and my 8 year old niece GRACE! It was a trip to NJ with only her dad. What an opportunity! Even though I had a crazy week last week (if confused scroll down and read RECAP), Nate got to go to the Petting Zoo again with Poppy, Grammy and Grace. Nate and Grace spent a lot of time together and Scott and I tried to see Grace and Randy as much as we could in the small timeframe. Luckily I have family members who like to take as many pictures as I do so I have some to share. Thanks for making the trip out east Randy and Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment