Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Finally- Halloween Pics

Well I am only a week behind but I am really catching up! I love being on vacation and hanging out with Nate. On Halloween, Judy and my father brought Nate to my school parade where my students pretty much attacked him because they were so excited to meet him. Thanks Judy and Dad for doing that. I love seeing Nate in the middle of the day!

Scott was home when I got out of school because he took the day off for our back door to be installed (which looks fantastic!) Therefore, Nate, Scott and I went trick or treating in our development for about 5 mins. Nate thought it was hysterical when people would put candy in his little basket. It was a nice day out so we pretty much just hung outside and waited for all the trick or treaters to come.

After dinner we made our rounds to the great grandmothers. First stop was to Nana's and second was to Gram's. We tried to take pics but Nate was starting to get a little fussy from the long day. Last stop was to Grammy and Poppy's since Grammy didn't get to see him earlier. No pics there- Nate was done for the night... All in all, it was a very fun and productive day. I think Nate is going to love looking back on the video coverage that we took that day, it was priceless!


No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here