Monday, November 19, 2007

Things Nate Likes to Do

Over the past week, we noticed two things that Nate likes to do.

1. Watch Daddy shower. I know this might sound weird, but Nate loves his daddy. He loves him so much that he always wants to be with him wherever he goes... even in the shower. As uncomfortable as Scott was, I couldn't resist taking a picture. It was hysterical hearing Nate go "Da Da!" I think the picture can help give you a better visual...






















2. Sleeping with a balloon. At the end of Ryann's birthday party on Saturday, Nate got a balloon. He loved his balloon so much that he wanted to sleep with it. I wasn't thrilled with the idea, but Scott seemed to think it was ok. When I walked into his room to see if he was sleeping, this is what I saw:

I hope tonight he can sleep without it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seriously just laughed out loud from your descriptions and pictures that you posted today! haha

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here