Saturday, December 29, 2007

Going Green During the Holidays!

Here we are at another holiday season. As we all know our environment faces some serious issues. Therefore, the Sandler clan is going GREEN this holiday season. In order to do so, we have decided that holiday cards requires trees to be cut down. So the picture in this blog entry is the picture we would use for the card.


What we would like you all to do, if you want the picture, is. . . .
1. Go to your nearest Walmart, Target, Staples etc. and purchase a small package of Kodak photo paper (glossy works best).

2. On the picture below, right click the photo and select "save picture as". . .
















3. Save the picture to your computer (my documents, desktop, etc.)
4. Place the photo paper in the printer, shiny side down.
5. Find where you saved the picture on your desktop.
6. Select file, (on the top left) then print.
7. Cut the picture to size.
8. Admire how cute Nate is and hang it up!

Happy holidays!!! Hope everyone gets their wish!! Have a very happy New Year too!!! Love, The Sandlers
P.S. Judy (my sister) and Vito got engaged last night!!!! WOO HOO!!!! MAZEL TO THEM!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey All,
Lily just went crazy looking at all these pictures of Nate...I think she is in love ha ha ha :). I like the going green idea and this is a great blog. Happy New year!
Love,
Jeana

Anonymous said...

Just opened it & saw Nate's picture with the bows...looks familiar!!!:)))

I still don't know how you do it...great pics every month...awesome blog...

Wishing you the gift of time for the new year so you can continue to amaze me.
(I'm "anonymous"... 'cause I can't get it to upload any other way!:((

Hugs,
Phyllis C

Anonymous said...

All of your pictures and captions are so nice! Congrats to your sister on her engagement!

Nancy :)

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here