In the fall we signed Nate up for a music class at my dad's enrichment program called MSEP (Matawan Student Enrichment Program). The class was held every Saturday for 10 weeks in a row. The teacher Louise was amazing and she was great at teaching all of us new songs. Nate loved playing with different instruments but he was not a fan of sitting in a circle. He managed to find chalk in the classroom and write on the chalkboard. Sometimes he even starred at the older kids outside playing soccer. But either way, we enjoyed the class and had a good time singing and using our imagination.

While I was taking a pic of him at the chalkboard, I realized that I had a similar picture of me from when I was about 2 and a half years old. Check out the resemblance! I guess Nate is a righty!!


Starting January 5th, Nate will be involved in a program to help toddlers become comfortable swimming in a pool. It will be held at the Freehold YMCA and he will do it for 8 Saturdays in a row. Should be fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment