Thursday, January 03, 2008

A Change of Plans...

Sometimes the best plans are those not planned...that was our New Year's Eve theme. Scott and I were ready to stay home with Nate, watch tv, eat ice cream and hang out in our pjs as we rung in 2008....until my mother called Sunday night. She called to let us know that her and my father were now available to babysit Nate if we wanted to go out. At first we were hesitate because we were comfortable with our current plans but the idea of going out with our friends seemed to be a good idea. A few phone calls were made and we were all set to go to Red in Red Bank with our friends and fellow Quacker Ladies. There was a lot of dancing, drinking, singing, smiling and picture taking going on!! Not only did we have the best time, but Scott and I think it was one of the best New Year's Eves we had in awhile! I am sure the pictures will show everyone how much fun we had with our last min decision.


Also, during my winter break, Scott and I went out for Debbie's 27th birthday. She had it at a restaurant called Teak in Hoboken and it was a really nice evening. Happy Birthday Debbie!!!!



No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here