I found my true calling! Every summer I go fishing with some guys form work. This has now turned into my new hobby. After I purchased my first fishing pole, I had great idea why not get Nate his own fishing pole too. So I was off to Dicks Sporting Goods. I found a great deal 2 for the price of one. And with that one purchase, Nate and I were set to spend several weekends together, fishing. I set his rod up with some weights so he can practice in our driveway. Yeah, not the best place but we do what we can. So he was casting the weight out about 15-30 yards, and I felt it was time.
This past weekend, after we did our annual gardening I decided to take Nate to the lake. He was so excited, unfortunately we didn't catch anything, but watching him cast the lure into the water and his ear to ear smile was just amazing!! Here are a few pics and a video of the newest fisherman!
If I am not on my Blackberry, and Nate is not playing one of the 10 sports he likes to play, we can be found a a local lake, or by the ocean practicing our angling skills.

No comments:
Post a Comment