With that said, Nate and I hopped in the car on Saturday and started our ride to Hartford. We had a great ride with no traffic. During the ride Nate got to see trains, airplanes, bridges, and the airport. Once we arrived, Nate took one look at the digger and he could not believe it. Here are some pics and a video of the day. I tried to get Nate to use the controls, but he was too nervous.
On Sunday, we had plans with the Millers to meet at Long Branch and hang out on the beach. We had a great time and the weather was amazing. I had to cut it short because I had a horrible headache, and was starving. Thanks to Excedrine, I was able to resume my normal daddy/hubby duties and got the house in work week order. Caden stayed at Grammy and Poppy's because he is still just a little guy and sun and babies don't mix well yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment