Yesterday I took Caden to the doctor for his 3 month check-up. He got two more vaccines and was weighed in at 12 1/2 pounds. He is also 24 inches long. He barely gained any weight this time around and therefore he is now in the 50% tile for both height and weight.


Today, I went to go visit camp with Caden while Nate was at school enjoying Field Day. While I was at camp, the pre-school was in session and the photographer was there taking graduation pictures of the Pre-K students. Bernie is the same photographer that comes twice a summer to take pics of the campers as well and has been taking pictures of Nate the past three summers. This time, he was very generous and took some pictures of Caden for me. People have been saying how much Caden and Nate look alike, so I added Nate's pic of when he was 3 months old. CRAZY!


No comments:
Post a Comment