My friend Amy from teaching moved from Hoboken to Red Bank around New Years. She had a housewarming party last weekend and we were very excited to go out with our friends! Scott's parents came up Friday to watch Nate and they slept over while we were out. It worked out so nicely! Then on Saturday, Bubbie and PopPop came with us to Nate's last Saturday morning swim class. He now goes to swim on Wednesday evenings.
After Bubbie and PopPop left in the afternoon on Saturday, Vito and Scott took apart our downstairs half bath. I have been wanting to redo it since we moved in and it finally happened. I don't have those pics up yet because it is a work in progress and when it is all done, I will do a big slideshow. So to give Vito and Scott some time to put the new tile down, I went back to Amy's with Nate to pick up some things that I left there from Friday night. Nate loves visiting Amy and I think he thinks she is part of the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment