Sunday, February 24, 2008

It Finally Happened...

It was about 4:15 Friday morning on Feb 22nd when the phone rang. It was Pat Clarke, my school secretary, calling to say that we had NO SCHOOL!!! Scott jumped up and looked outside and sure enough, we finally had snow!! Unfortunately, Scott still had to go to work, but the Natester, Monica and I had a glorious day together. It was my first time putting on Nate's snow pants, waterproof mittens, and boots. As much of a pain in the you know what it was to get us both ready to go outside (I think we were both sweating by the time we were ready.), it turned out to be one of my highlights of Nate's life. I took so many pictures and video taped the adventure. I wished we didn't have to come inside when we did, but Nate's hair was so wet that I was afraid he was going to get sick. Not sure if it is going to snow again this winter, but I already can't wait for it to happen again! Press play!


No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here