Sunday, February 17, 2008

All About Aunt Judy...

This past Tuesday we actually got some snow on the ground, so I couldn't help but take a picture of Nate in it. This is the weirdest winter ever with the lack of snow.. we were really looking forward to it this year with Nate being more active. But for now, I will just remember winter of '08 with this pic.



















Valentine's Day was fun this year! When Nate woke up, we surprised him in his room with some gifts. We think he got scared at first because Scott and I entered his room so excited. We walked into the room with the video camera and the digital camera and the presents were already laid out for him... it was funny! Then after school, Aunt Judy came over and we celebrated her 29th birthday with her and gave her her gifts. Friday night we had dinner and dessert at my parents' house. Nate was wiped out from all of the celebrating!



Happy Birthday again Aunt Judy and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT BOY.. Thanks for a great B-Day.

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here