Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hangin' With My Best Friends

Yesterday we went over to the Millers to have a play date. We had lunch together and then headed over to a play gym for the kiddies to play. As soon as we got there, the kids were off and there was no stopping them! While we were there, I don't think Nate even took a deep breath and I quote Scott, " I feel like Nate is on speed!" This was because he wouldn't stop going from one activity to another. Both Zachary and Nate were all over the place. Jordan got to crawl and climb. Luckily I got a chance to take some cute pics when they weren't looking... Needless to say, Nate took a second nap on the way home and we couldn't wait to go to bed ourselves!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear Jordan looks like Nate!

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here