Friday, October 22, 2010

Scott Turns 33

This past weekend Scott aged a bit, well only by 1 year. His 33rd birthday started off with a trip to the Turtle Back Zoo.  We all had a great time even though it was the real first cold day of the season.  The boys loved every minute, actually Scott may have enjoyed it a bit more.






After everyone rested, Nate and Caden headed to Grammy and Poppy's so Scott and I can go out to dinner.  It always seems so weird going to dinner without the little ones.  It turned out to be a wonderful night!

Sunday, I did a Breast Cancer walk with my friends from Cheesequake and then the Philly Sandlers came over to celebrate.  It was great seeing everyone and it was a very nice day.





 For dinner, The Brokaws and De Virgilio's came for dessert. We have no idea how we could eat any more, but we did.  How can you turn down ice cream cake and cupcakes??


Scott says "Thank you everyone for making my birthday a special one! I had a great weekend!"

No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here