Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NJ NETS

Scott is a Philly fan by default, however, I went to donate blood and they were offering a free pair of NJ Nets basketball tickets for those who donated. So Scott and I decided he would take Nate to his first professional game.










I meet Scott at his office, we went to dinner and then Nate and Scott were off. On their way, they saw airplanes take off and land, they saw the monorail at Newark Airport, they saw motorcycles and trains. Once they got there Nate was in awe of how big the stadium was.














Once inside they went up escalators to their seats. (seats were so high, they had to push the clouds away so they could see the game) Nate couldn't believe it. Here are the rest of the pics from the night. Scott had a great night and it was awesome to see how excited Nate was.





Since the Prudential Center is also the home of the New Jersey Devils, there is a huge statue of a hockey player. So Nate wanted to take a picture next to it.

No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here