Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!

We are caught up people! Make sure you scroll ALL the way down to see the added entries.
This year we spent the holiday with the Brokaws. Len, Ben, Cousins Robert, Jerry & Mabel, and Richie. During the day Nate and Scott made an apple pie ( so far no one got sick, that's a win for Scott!) and a big fruit salad. I was in charge of the apps, which rocked if I may say so myself. Then we all, even Monica, went to the Brokaws. It was a nice relaxed day and very nice dinner. After dinner there was an appearance from Judy, Vito and Boss. Since Judy won't post any pictures of her little miracle, we will. All in all it was a great day and we are looking forward to a nice extended weekend.
















No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here