Thursday, December 31, 2009

Come on baby. . . light my . . . . Menor--ah!

Happy Hanukkah everyone, and happy holidays just to keep this blog politically correct. Anyway, it was G-R-E-A-T! It started off on Friday at the Brokaws and we ate, and opened presents and sat by the fire! Saturday we just hung out at home! It was sunny, and the Hanukkah spirit was all over the house. Sarah decorated the kitchen and really made it festive! Saturday night we lit the candles, sang dreidel Nate started us out by saying " 1, 2, 3, HIT IT" Sarah and I were hysterical! Then it was time to open the presents. Nate seems to be so happy with presents, that you could wrap any empty box and he would be in heaven. Sunday we headed to The Philly Sandlers, where were hung out for the day with Bubbie, Pop-Pop, Uncle Brett, Jamie, Cousins Eileen, Leigh, Ilyssa, and Devin. It was a great day and Sarah and I love it when Nate gets a chance to play with his cousins!















No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here