Nate loves puzzles. He does them in every shape and size 12-24 pieces. He even can do them upside down, where the picture is on the bottom. His vocabulary is increasing every minute, and his speech is getting clearer and clearer. Here are some things he has said or done in the last week:
"Daddy, I don't feel good. My froat hurts, like you!"
"I'll be right back, one minute, I will get your medicine" and he comes running to me with Sudafed.
"Daddy, you goin' pee pee on the potty? I go get you a pretzel"
My favorite - "Daddy, Daddy, I Love You!"
"Come sit with me few minutes"
Sorry this is so sappy, I just get excited when he does these things and felt like sharing. And this is great proof for those years when he yells that we don't do anything for him.
Side note, we can't get over the resemblance between our two boys. Here is a pic of when Nate was born first, and then one of Caden.
No comments:
Post a Comment