Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Science Fair
Last Thursday was my school science fair. This event happens every spring time and I am the coodinator for it. It always turns out to be a success and I enjoy doing it every year! This year during the evening when the parents of the school got to visit, Scott brought Nate to visit me since I had to be there. It was so cute seeing Nate want to touch everything (even though basically everything was HANDS OFF...) He did manage to find an experiment that was HANDS ON and it included two different types of balls....go figure! He seemed to have a lot of fun with it. After he was done with the science fair, he got to pick out a book at the school book fair that was going on at the same time.. he was very happy leaving with a "Diego" book. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment