Friday, January 25, 2008
McPrincipal/Teacher Night
Every year our school does a funraiser at McDonalds. The teachers and the principal are suppose to work behind the counter and serve the students and their parents. This year I brought Nate with me so I couldn't work behind the counter. Instead he got to eat french fries, have ice cream and play with his girlfriend Ryann. For those of you that know me really well you know that I couldn't get myself to give him a hamburger or chicken nuggets to eat. Some might say I deprived him from that opportunity; however, I am not there yet and who knows when I will be. He is lucky that I even brought him to McDonalds in the first place. He liked it so much there that he was hysterical when we were trying to leave...go figure! On that note, here are some pics of him eating his french fries and having his ice cream with Ryann....how sweet it is! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment