Saturday, June 30, 2007

First haircut!

We finally did it! We took Nate for his first haircut. It was getting too long and he is 14 months old, so we figured it was time. It was a great experience and I have to say, Nate really was good considering there were a couple of kids in the salon screaming their heads off.





























After his haircut, the nice hairdresser put a faux-hawk in his hair with some baby gel. It was the cutest thing, so we kept it in all day!












The kids' hair salon was recommended to us by the Millers. So since we were in their area, we stopped by so the boys could play together for a bit.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Loving the rockstar look! did you save his little lock of hair? I love your haircut by the way too Sarah; very cute and even better because of the way you did it!

Kristen said...

I love the rockstar look; did you save his first little locks? I also love your haircut Sarah (I realize it's been awhile) but it's even better because of why and how you did it! When are we all getting together?

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here