Sunday, June 10, 2007

Dad's 64th B-day!

On Friday it was 90 degrees, so after school I took Nate to my parents' neighborhood pool. It brought back memories quickly of when I use to go there. He actually liked the bigger pool better than the baby pool. Maybe because I was holding him in the big pool?












On Saturday, I went to my friend Christine's bridal shower. Here is a pic of her wedding party.
















Then today we took a trip to the Miller's so Nate, Zach and Jordan could have a playdate. They are really starting to play with each other. (Nate and Zach) It is so cute!









After the Miller's we went to my parents' house to celebrate my father's 64th birthday! Nana, Judy and Vito met us there and we had dinner and cake! Happy birthday Dad!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie and Jerry said...

Nate is so cute that it is truly ridiculous!

Happy Birthday, Nature Len!

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here