We love the UPS man! I realized how close I lived to my school when I noticed that the same UPS man that delievers packages to my school is also our UPS man for the house. My school and our house are on the same route...now that is a great commute! Anyway, my point is that the UPS man came today and since we are basically BFFs, instead of putting the packages on the front porch, he put the packages in our garage through the side door so that they won't get wet from the rain. To my surprise, when I came home today we got some early Hanukkah gifts! It was fun opening up the gifts as a family. Thank you Russell, Paige and Bryce for the adorable cookie jar! Both Scott and I never had one before and we are so excited! Nate kept grabbing it and wanted to play with it and the cookies are not going to last long in our house! Also thank you Susan, Randy, Danielle, Grace and Julia for the warmest, softest blanket (and the cute book)! Susan- I LOVE the colors and we already cuddled up in it and I think there might be a scent on it from your dogs because Monica wouldn't get off of it!! Thank you for taking the time to make it. It means a lot. Here are some pics of Nate (and Monica) with his gifts. Thank you everyone! It was a fun night!




On a side note, my friend Debbie just moved out on her own. We are all so excited for her! Her place is beautiful and Nate had a great time visiting her as well. 
No comments:
Post a Comment