Saturday, December 30, 2006

Thursday was an eventful day! First, Monica got her haircut and we can see her face again!



Then Nate had a playdate with his 2 year old friend Ryann. She was a great host and let Nate play with all of her baby toys. Thanks Ryann and Tracey for having us over! It was fun!

After the playdate, Nate was exhausted so I took him for a walk in our development. Aunt Lenora and Uncle Charles got Nate the softest, warmest, most comfortable "bundle me" from Australia for Hanukkah. I swear, Scott and I say all of the time that we want to climb into the stroller with Nate. Thanks AL and UC for thinking of Nate on your trip!! Nate was out like a light in two seconds!

After his nap, Aunt Judy and I went out to dinner for Deb's 26th b-day. Happy Birthday Deb!

Today, Saturday, while the fam was waiting for Bubbie and Zayda to arrive, we were watching the birds and squirrels eat the birdfood that we left for them. Poppy has told us numerous of times how much Nate likes to watch the animals outside, so we thought we would try it. It turns out that the whole family likes to watch the animals eat the birdfood. Take a look! I just love this pic!!!

No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here