Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ok get ready for picture overload! We had three Hanukkah parties this weekend and a lot of pictures were taken. The first night of Hanukkah was spent at my parents' house. The grandmas came over and we all celebrated together.

Then on Saturday we went to the Willner's Hanukkah party and Darren was in town from LA to celebrate as well. He was making a pit stop in Jeresy before his trip to Isreal. It was also great seeing Jeremy and Nikki too! Thanks to Linda and Nat for having us over. Thank you to everyone for all of the great gifts! It was a lot of fun! If you look closely to the pic of Nate by himself, you can see his bottom teeth.



I am really tired so I am going to have to do tonight's pictures another time. Tonight (Sunday), we celebrated Hanukkah at Scott's parents in Philly. It was so much fun and I will discuss more in the next entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Darren guy is one handsome devil

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here