So after what seemed to be a week long snow storm the Sandlers headed into a very busy Valentine's weekend. Friday was like any other Friday but Saturday, that is a whole different story. Sarah had to get her hair did, then pedicure, then when she got home (her car decided to stop working at the hair place, and after some musical cars, we ended up picking Sarah up at 11:15 then she dropped me and nate off so I can shower and get ready for a wedding ceremony for a co worker. When she came back I again switched and took off for the ceremony. After the ceremony I raced home, got changed and we were off to the reception. Grammy and Poppy were watching the boys for the night. After the wedding, we got home, slept and woke up for Day 2.
Sunday morning we woke up and gave the boys their Valentine's Day presents, which was so fun! Then we had Zachary and Jorda's b-day party in North Jersey, so we combined the party with Caden's first haircut. It is amazing what a simple haircut can do. Caden looks like such a big boy I think he is now 6.
Then it was off to the Bounce Party. Nate had such a great time and it was fun to hang with the Millers and Naults!!!
After the party we had to remember that Sarah's car was broken, so we called AAA and got the car towed. Then home for a few and then off to Aunt Judy's house to celebrate her birthday! Happy Birthday Aunt Judy.
Finally at 8:45pm the boys were asleep and Sarah and I relaxed for 15 minutes before I headed up to bed so I can wake up and get to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment