Monday, January 19, 2009

New Years

This New Years, Scott and I decided that we wanted to stay home for a couple of reasons. One, we didn't want to leave Nate b/c it was the last one just the three of us. And two, because I was 8 months pregnant and didn't want to be the pregnant woman at a bar.

With that said, Judy and Vito were staying home as well and invited us over, along with my parents, for dinner and ice cream sundaes. There was so much food and it was a lot of fun. We left before the ball dropped so we could put Nate to bed and then Scott and I managed to stay awake to watch it drop... then we passed out!

The next morning, Judy and Vito weren't done entertaining, so they invited us over once again for brunch. Again, doing what they do best, the feed us so much food. Everything was delicious and it was a great way to start off the new year!

No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here