As Iwalk through the office I take out my _______________(noun).There's a/an ________
(adjective) co worker with a/an _______________(adjective) _______________(noun)
in his mouth right in front of me in the _________(adjective) bathroom! I gaze at his ___________(adjective) _______________(noun). A sudden sound awakes me from my
daydream! The president of The United States is _______________(verb) in front of me, with the Vice Preisdent! I _______________(verb) his _______________(adjective) . I remember I have a packet of _____________(noun) that makes me go into a deep slumber! AHHH back to sleep. Back in the office I hear grumbling by the _____________ (noun) desk. I rush over to find Morty Weinsteingoldberg _________________(verb) I begin to ___________(adjective) _______________(verb). 25 minutes later I finally wake to hear my _____________(noun) ____________(ringing) It's my wife Dottie Hernandez-Kaufmanstein. She is ______________(verb) and asking when I am comong home. After all it is 7:00 pm. As I get up to leave, I notice everyone is __________(verb) and I run out of the office. Oh what a life as a Telemundo News Reporter!!
in his mouth right in front of me in the _________(adjective) bathroom! I gaze at his ___________(adjective) _______________(noun). A sudden sound awakes me from my
daydream! The president of The United States is _______________(verb) in front of me, with the Vice Preisdent! I _______________(verb) his _______________(adjective) . I remember I have a packet of _____________(noun) that makes me go into a deep slumber! AHHH back to sleep. Back in the office I hear grumbling by the _____________ (noun) desk. I rush over to find Morty Weinsteingoldberg _________________(verb) I begin to ___________(adjective) _______________(verb). 25 minutes later I finally wake to hear my _____________(noun) ____________(ringing) It's my wife Dottie Hernandez-Kaufmanstein. She is ______________(verb) and asking when I am comong home. After all it is 7:00 pm. As I get up to leave, I notice everyone is __________(verb) and I run out of the office. Oh what a life as a Telemundo News Reporter!!

No comments:
Post a Comment