Sunday, September 14, 2008

Labor Day

This past Labor Day was jammed packed with fun activities. It started Thursday night where the three of us and Monica drove to Scott's parents' shore house. On Friday morning, Scott went fishing with my friend Amy's boyfriend, Jeff. Nate and I went out to breakfast with Bubbie and then Nate and I drove to Sea Isle where Amy and Jeff had a beach house for the week. Nate got to play on the beach and enjoy the Jersey Shore. After a few hours, we met up with Jeff and Scott and hung out at their house and played on their deck and Nate fed the ducks. Of course the night ended with ice cream!

On Saturday, we hung out at the Sandler shore house and then went to the Santo's BBQ, where Nate got to play with his friend Ben. Ben is only a few weeks younger than Nate and they got along so well! I think we were all amazed how cute they were together. They played ball, had dinner together and then ended the night watching Thomas the Train and eating pretzels. We drove back to our house that night.

We spent Sunday morning preparing for Judy's BBQ. Nate helped out a lot with the cooking. I am not kidding either (check out the video) and while everything was cooking, he helped Scott wash my car. In the afternoon we were off to Judy's where she had Vito's family, our family and her bridesmaids all together. It was a wonderful day and there was a TON of good food!!!

Monday, Scott and I took Nate to the Great Adventure Safari. We had so much fun looking at the awesome animals. Nate even had an encounter with an ostrich through the window. I got a video of it. It was hysterical!

Tuesday, we celebrated Nana's 88th birthday. We had dinner and cake at a restaurant. Nate even had his first mozzarella stick!

That's about everything. Soon, I will have pics up of Nate's first day at school and Judy's bridal shower.






No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here