It is 12:45 New Jersey time on a Saturday night and for some reason I can not sleep. It is the worst feeling especially when you know that someone is going to wake you up between the hours of 6-8 am. The average person would probably watch tv or do anything they can to go to sleep, but me, I rather update the blog.
Since we stopped Nate's swimming lessons for the summer, we try to take him to a pool as often as we can so he won't forget what he was taught. Most likely, it is the pool in my parents' development. The one that I use to go to as a kid and it is so weird that I am now bringing my kid there to swim. Anyway, Scott has taught Nate to jump off the side without holding on to his hands. I got two video clips of him doing this and some additional swimming that went on afterwards. If it was up to Nate, he would be swimming in a big pool all day! He is not a fan of the kiddie pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment