To start off this edition, let me start by saying a big THANK YOU to everyone who came out to celebrate me approaching 30. I was truly surprised and I have to tell you, if anyone wants to throw a surprise party, please see my beautiful wife. She was so amazing that I never suspected anything! There are so many people to thank, and to see all aspects of my life come together in one place, it was something I wish everyone can experience.
Sarah, you are so great. I was so blown away and to hear all that you went through, it makes me happy just thinking about it. I also need to thank George for getting all the phone techs from work to come out on Saturday.
Ok, for those of you who just check the blog to see what the Sandler's are up to, here is a recap. I (Scott) am turning 30 on Tuesday, October 16th. Not a day before. About a week ago Sarah comes home and shows me a flyer regarding a dinner party for the Dinneny family at the Pine Tavern (local restaurant and bar). Alongside this, Sarah and I were having a big dinner on Saturday to celebrate all the Brokaw and Sandler birthdays in October. Therefore the plan was to attend the Pine Tavern for drinks and dessert. So dinner was over at the Brokaw household and we headed out to the PT. When we walked in I was looking for Susan Dinneny, but saw Amy instead. All was going normally until I saw George, who I work with. I then started to think "what the h #*l is he doing here?? Then I look and see Nat (of Nat and Miller). Now I am starting to go crazy. Nat, George, for Susan Dinneny's party? This doesn't make sense?? Just then the band started playing "They say it's your birthday!" Now still having problems with my brain catching up to what's going on, I realize this is for me. NO WAY!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THIS ROCKS!! So that was the first 30 seconds of my entrance to the Pine Tavern for my "Surprise 30th B-Day Party!" Now as I look back I can think, How did I ever get so lucky?! I LOVE MY LIFE!!
Hopefully the pictures below will fill everyone in to the big event. I hope you can see the excitement and happiness in my face in a few of the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment