Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Recently, Scott and I have been having dinner time with Nate. We are introducing Nate to real food more and more each day. We try and give him a little sample of what ever it is that we are making for dinner. (Yes I am attempting to cook. I know you are all surprised.) Some foods he really does not like to eat yet and others he loves! Tonight Scott was working with Vito in Highland Park, so since I was alone with Nate I decided to try and give him the organic mac and cheese that Natalie recommended. Not only did he love it, but when I was on the phone with Judy and turned away for a second, he somehow grabbed the bowl off the kitchen table and poured it onto his highchair tray so he could feed himself. I was cracking up, so I had to take some pics of it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment