Sunday, May 20, 2007

Meeting the Parents

For my birthday my mother got Scott and I tickets to see Gwen Stefani. (I think it was more of a present for my parents so they could babysit.) The concert was on Friday, May 18th. The news was predicting rain, so we felt lucky to have seats and not have to sit on the lawn but in the end, it never rained. The concert was amazing, however, I was not feeling my best because I am just extremely congested. I hate allergy season! Take a look at GWEN!














Saturday, Michele and Kim came over to visit. We hung out and then went out to dinner with Nate. When we were leaving, Michele and Kim were helping me out so much that I realized I wasn't carrying anything and they had everything including Nate! So I had to take a pic of it. Thanks guys for coming over and helping me, you're the best!!




Today, Sunday, Vito's parents came over to my parents' house. This was their first meeting, so Scott, Nate and I came over to join the BBQ to help out with conversation (and to get a good meal too!) Judy was nervous about the meeting, but not sure why because everyone got along so well and his parents are sweethearts! At the BBQ Nate couldn't stop eating cantaloupe. Here is a pic of Nate with Scott and his favorite fruit.

No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here