Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Well Halloween was a big hit! Judy had Nate for the day and she was kind enough to bring him to my school for the Halloween parade. He was the most adorable lion ever!!The Quacker ladies just LOVED him and my students adored him!














After the parade, Judy and I took some pics of Nate and Monica outside.
















After we took the beautiful fall pics, Scott and I were off to visit the great grandmas. We knew they would get a kick out of Nate's costume.














It was a fun adventure and I'm sure Nate was sweating, but we had one more stop to Grammy and Poppy's. Poppy wasn't trilled about holding Monica but there wasn't much choice with Ripley around. Took some pics there and got a family pic in as well.
Overall, it was a great, fun, long day but it was the best 1st Halloween ever!!

No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here