Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hello everyone... Nate was 7 months old this past Saturday. The past couple of weeks Nate has been very active. He is starting to crawl..well more like an army crawl where he is still on the ground, but he can get what he wants in front of him! He is starting to get his two bottom teeth. I wish I could get a pic to show everyone but he does not let us. He gets cranky here and there but we think that now that the teeth have broken through the skin he is better. Nate sleeps on his side and tummy and therefore he is finally sleeping through the night. WOOHOO!! He is also sitting up on his own. Take a look at him sleeping and sitting up.







We went to Bubbie and Zeda's house today for Bubbie's surprise 55th b-day. We had a great time! Happy birthday Bubbie!

No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here