Sunday, May 16, 2010

Some Kind of Wonderful

I get it, we are the worst at blogging.... things happen, oh well. Birthdays have past, holidays have past.. engagements happened, babies were born...so much to tell. Instead of trying to catch up, I am just going to pretend that I have been blogging for the past 6 months and start from last weekend...  Mother's Day.

We have this tradition now where my family and Scott's family all meet at Harold's Deli for brunch. We exchange gifts, eat a lot of food, take home a lot of food and then part ways. It is the perfect day of family time and celebrating.

This Mother's Day in particular was bittersweet... It was the first one where my "Gram" wasn't here to celebrate with us, but it was my sister Judy's first.  Got to love how things work out. But all in all, I couldn't have been happier spending time  with my two adorable boys who make me smile every single day of my life!

No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here