Brett and Jamie have decided that enough is enough and left the single scene. Brett took a deep breath on Friday and the fun began. He led Jamie on a scavenger hunt starting around 4pm in Lawrence NJ and finally ending up in the hotel in Philadelphia. After their private dinner there was a small gathering of their closest family and friends, and some that traveled from out of state to start this new journey.
OK so thats the background, and now it is time to share the NJ Sandlers view. There comes a time when life is simple. Good things happen to good people. Several weeks ago when Brett contacted me with this idea, I was utterly thrilled, excited, and happy! It is always a good idea to be thorough in life decisions but I think I can speak for Sarah that when we met Jamie, that was it. Brett needs to lock that down A.S.A.P. Jamie has always been the sweetest, caring, thoughtful person to us and our boys. These two deserve the happiness they are feeling and we hope it lasts a lifetime! Congrats to Brett and Jamie.
No comments:
Post a Comment