Saturday, November 29, 2008

12 Adults and 1 Toddler

This past Thanksgiving, Scott and I decided to host it. After all, my parents did enough for Judy's wedding. (I know I am yet to post pics of her wedding, but there are a lot to go through!) With that said, we had 12 people and 1 cute little toddler. Since our place is not that big, we had it buffet style and not to mention, everyone cooked and brought something to this amazing feast. Everything was so yummy and I want to thank everyone for their help. There was so much to be thankful for!

You will see everyone in the pics and notice that Nate made really cute place mats. They were a lot of fun to make and it really worked out nicely. You will be able to tell in the pics how pregnant I am..7 months now! Also, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Nate's school had a feast and my father was the parent that joined him at the feast. Thanks to Poppy and a disposable camera, we got to see what his feast was like. Too cute!!


No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here