Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Catch up time! Super Bowl Sunday we went to Debbie's place to eat a lot and to watch the game. Thanks Deb for hosting such a fun party!



Then last weekend Scott took Nate to Philly to see Bubbie, Zayda and Uncle Brett. I stayed home and worked on grad work. BOO! Nate got early Valentine's Day gifts. Thank You!















Today, on Valentine's Day/ Judy's birthday, I had a snow day. Nate woke up to find some gifts in his room and he got to play with his new toys. He stayed in his pjs for awhile and then I finally got him dressed. :)




















Once Scott came home from work, we went to Aunt Judy's to wish her a happy birthday. WE LOVE AUNT JUDY!!!! HAPPY 28th!

As for Nate's accomplishments. He now has 6 teeth, crawls and climbs up on EVERYTHING! It is time to baby proof the house.

No comments:

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here