Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hi all, it's August 1st.

Nate would first like to apologize for the delay in getting the Thank You notes out. " Come on I am just starting to hold my head up let alone the pen. I will get them out as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay. Thank you, thank you, thank you all in the mean time." We also would like to thank everyone who made the trip to the Brokaw house for the bris. You are all very special to us.

Last weekend we went to Philadelphia and here are a few pics of Nate's first trip to a new state.

















On Wednesday we all went to the Freehold mall and met up with Uncle Brett. Thanks for coming it was great to see you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That boy is too cute! Bubbie just wants to kiss him all the time.

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here