Thursday, July 20, 2006

Good evening,

Here we are the whole sandler clan














We are starting this blog to try to keep everyone up to date with our schedule. We will hopefully continue this blog as long as we can. Hope you all enjoy.


Currently Nate is 3 months old.














His schedule consists of bed time around 9:00 - 9:30 p.m. At 7:45 a.m. he goes to spend time with Grammy and Poppy. Mommy picks him up at 3:30 and we all get to hang out until 8:00 or so then gets a bath every other day.














Hope everyone is doing well. There will be more to come.

Sandlers Out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so FREAKIN cute... I love him so much. Hugs and Kisses XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandler family!! I love the pics...how funny that you bath him every other day...JUST WAIT!! can't believe how big he is...you look great..sounds like you have a great routine..see yoou soon.
Susan

Anonymous said...

You have given me the best summer by watching you everyday. I look forward to your arrival every morning. It's so interesting and fun and exciting to watch your every move. You see, Grammy had no life before you were born, now I have a purpose again! I love you so very much!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of proud parents and grandparents if I ever so ones... Not to mention Nate so cute. This is so great... like getting the letter with the pictures every week for update (that was in the stone age ) - I absolutely love it- please keep blogging, Susan

Authors

Now Listening:ssandler77

I was here